At AT&T Performing Arts Center, we’re not just looking for employees—we’re searching for passionate, creative individuals who share our love for the arts and a commitment to fostering an inspiring, creative environment. We believe in cultivating a workplace where every day feels like a celebration of creativity, artistic expression knows no bounds, and each moment is an opportunity to craft something extraordinary.
Please review our open positions if you want to join the Center staff. Applications are accepted for specific openings only. Please supply a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements as noted in the job description.
The Center affords equal employment opportunity to all, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Since opening in 2009, the nonprofit AT&T Performing Arts Center has become a vibrant gathering place and cultural destination for diverse audiences worldwide. Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, the Center operates and programs three premier performance venues and a 10-acre park for music, opera, theatre, dance, free community programs and more.
The Center includes the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre, and the Annette Strauss Square. They’re all tied together by the Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park.
Our Purpose: Shape the stage for life to thrive in Dallas
Our Vision: To be a catalyst for imaginative excellence that enables economic and artistic growth for Dallas
Our Mission: We are a vibrant cultural hub that provides, operates, and activates exceptional spaces for artists, artistic organizations, and our community
At the core of the Center’s culture are the values that shape the actions of its people. We are deeply committed to cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, diversity, and equity, extending our dedication to our staff, artists, community, and beyond. Our foremost commitment is to listen to each other, learn from each other, and take a stand for what we know is right. By doing so, we strive to ensure that each and every individual feels valued, respected, and secure within our organization.
The Center’s Core Values are to passionately pursue our mission by being:
- Achievement Focused – Committed to the advancement and cultivation of the performing arts in Dallas
- Community Minded – Actively fostering and participating in meaningful community interactions
- Customer Service Driven – Dedicated to the service of internal and external constituents so that all want to return
- Flexible – Willing to change to achieve results
For our full-time staff, here’s what you could look forward to when you join our exceptional team:
- Comprehensive Benefits – We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage available the first of the month after your hire date, ensuring you and your loved ones are taken care of.
- Financial Security – Your well-being matters to us. We provide company-paid term life insurance and short- & long-term disability coverage to protect your future.
- Financial Planning – We are committed to your long-term financial success. Our company-matched 403b plan helps you build a secure financial future.
- Time to Unwind – Paid time off and 11 paid holidays per year ensure you have the time to recharge and enjoy life outside of work.
- Show tickets – Staff can enjoy Center presented shows. We offer comp tickets to many shows and discounted tickets to others.
- Convenient Commute – Enjoy hassle-free transportation with free parking downtown and easy access to the downtown with a DART station within walking distance.
- Workplace Flexibility – The Center recognizes the benefits of occasionally working from home and that employees appreciate the flexibility to achieve a work-life balance. Employees may work from home on Mondays and Fridays. Understandably, some positions must be onsite to accomplish their duties and are not eligible for remote work.
- Vibrant Arts Scene – Immerse yourself in the world of arts and culture by enjoying incredible shows and events, an integral part of our commitment to creative inspiration.
For part-time employees, we want you to know that you are a valuable part of our team. You’ll enjoy free parking, access to show tickets and comps, and participation in our 403b retirement plan with a generous company match. We are dedicated to ensuring that part-time team members also feel the support of our artistic community.
Hundreds of dedicated volunteers generously give their time at events throughout the Center — serving as ushers, taking tickets, assisting disabled patrons and serving as docents and ambassadors at events in the Winspear Opera House, Wyly Theatre, and Strauss Square.