Sofiane Pamart is one of the top 10 most streamed Classical Music artists in the world in 2023.
A regular on prestigious stages in France and abroad, Sofiane Pamart is the first pianist in history to perform at the Accor Arena Bercy, selling out the legendary venue to its maximum capacity. An enormous feat, achieved on the very first solo tour of his career.
His musical universe is halfway between great film music and adventure stories. His work, both dark and poetic, embodies an emotional accuracy that enables him to reach a very wide audience; a great work accessible to all.
Gold medallist at the Lille National Conservatory and one of the leading pianists on the French rap scene, Sofiane Pamart begins his solo career in 2019 while also collaborating with artists such as SCH, Koba LaD, Maes, Niska, Joey Starr, Vald, Laylow, Tiakola, Zola, RimK, Josman, Da Uzi, as well as Rilès, Kimberose, Bon Entendeur, NTO, The Magician and Marina Kaye.
Named “New Face of Luxury” by the Salon du Luxe Paris, Sofiane is renowned for his precise, high-end image work. He regularly collaborates with prestigious houses and brands: Maison Cartier, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, Dior Beauty x Anya Taylor Joy, Louis Vuitton x Ana de Armas, Moncler, Chivas, Etudes Studio, Lacoste, Ubisoft, Polaroid, Mercedes-Benz.
His positioning, which combines the elegance of fashion with the codes of the street, makes him a unique musician, a high-fashion pianist with the mentality and image of a rapper.
Some recent highlights:
- His first project and album PLANET is certified gold in France, with over 50,000 sales, in piano solo and without featuring.
- His album PLANET is also certified gold in export/international with over 50,000 sales outside France.
- His second album, LETTER, is certified gold in France, with over 50,000 sales, for piano solo and without featuring.
- The release of his album LETTER was announced on the biggest billboard in New York’s Time’s Square, for a week.
- He is the 1st pianist in history to sell out the Accor Arena Bercy.
- He launches Cartier’s new international collection #ClashUnlimited by performing in Berlin in the iconic bunker of art collector Christian Boros.
- He plays his repertoire for the private gala of the Czech royal family in their Prague castle.
- He is now the worldwide ambassador for the prestigious C.Bechstein piano brand.
- He is the first artist to play an entire concert live under the northern lights of Lapland, in collaboration with the Cercle.
- He gave a unique concert of his own repertoire at the Opéra de Nice, performed with the Orchestre Philharmonique de l’Opéra.
- His joint album, VIVRE, released with singer Arno, went gold in Belgium.
- He signed the official music for the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla video game advert, which received massive international distribution.
- He launched his NFT Piano King collection, valued in a few days at several million dollars.
- He owns NFT Bored Ape no. 7598.
- His 5 concerts at the Olympia are sold out 11 months in advance.
- He sold over 100,000 concert tickets on his first international tour.
- He sold out his first U.S. and Canadian tour.
- His first Latin American tour was sold out in 6 different countries.
- In all, Sofiane Pamart has sold over 400,000 albums, 18 gold singles, 4 gold discs and 4 platinum discs.